Atlas Corps is currently inviting mid-career professionals from around the world to apply for scholarships in the United States.
Atlas Corps involves leaders committed to social change in 12-18 months, professional scholarships in organizations to learn best practices, develop organizational capacity and return home to create a network of world leaders. Scholars serve in host organizations that work on topics that complement their experience. This prestigious scholarship includes a living stipend to cover basic expenses (food, local transportation, and shared housing), an international flight, and health insurance.
All applicants must be between 22 and 35 years of age and must have 2 to 10 years of relevant experience in the social/non-profit sector, a bachelor’s degree or equivalent, English proficiency, and a commitment to return to the applicant’s home country after the scholarship.
Scholars, but not their dependents, receive:
- International travel related to the programme
- National travel related to the programme Basic health insurance covering new injuries and illnesses
- Monthly stipend for basic living expenses (shared housing, food, local transportation, and a telephone plan)
- Documentation (DS-2019) that allows the scholar to obtain a J-1 visa.
- Placement with a Host Organization
- Participation in the Atlas Corps Global Leadership Lab (leadership development training series)
- Two or more years of relevant experience: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Proficiency in English (oral, written, reading). Be 35 years of age or younger.
- Commitment to return to the applicant’s country of origin after the 12-18 month scholarship.
- Commitment to live on a basic stipend that only covers food, shared housing and local transportation.
Deadline to apply November 28, 2019
For more information visit the official site Here