The Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade of New Zealand offers scholarships to foreign care for the following levels of study:
- Postgraduate certifications, with a duration of 6 months.
- Postgraduate diplomas, with a duration of 1 year.
- Masters, with a duration of 1 to 2 years.
- Doctorates, with a duration of 3 to 5 years.
In addition, the government within its scholarship program has prioritized the following areas of action:
Climate change, environment and resilience; food security and agriculture; renewable energy; disaster and risk management; governance of the above issues.
Scholars receive the following benefits:
- 100% of the registration fee.
- Weekly maintenance allowance (NZ $491 ).
- Accommodation Grant (NZ $3000).
- Medical and travel insurance.
- Round trip tickets, from country of origin to New Zealand.
- Financial aid for research or thesis costs.
- Trips to the country of origin during studies.
Individuals wishing to apply for a scholarship must meet the following requirements:
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- There is no maximum age of application, however, it is recommended to be less than 40.
- Have a good level of English.
- Once the scholar completes his/her studies, he/she must return to his/her country of origin and remain for at least 2 years.
- Have relevant work experience related to your field of study.
For more information visit the official site Here