The goal of the ENERGY GLOBE Award is to present successful sustainable projects to a global audience and to demonstrate that for most of our environmental problems, feasible solutions already exist.
Projects submitted by more than 180 countries participate each year in the Energy Globe Awards. By 2021, innovative projects and smart technologies from around the world are invited. Participation is open to all projects that save our environment, such as resource conservation, air and water quality improvement, energy efficiency and renewable energy and other related areas. Projects that focus on raising awareness in these areas may also participate.
- Recognition from international environmental experts
- The media exposure of their efforts to save the world
- Connections with prominent environmental activists
- Be an example to others / Be a role model to others
- Free participation
- 2000 euro prize for each winner of the international Energy Globe World Award
¿Who can participate?
¿How to participate?
- Please prepare your project presentation using the checklist (Word | PDF) provided by us.
- After preparing your application, please complete the online form.
- Participation is free of charge.
- Application language: English or German
¿How the evaluation process is advanced?
- An international jury, composed of some 30 energy and environmental experts, evaluates each project based on different criteria. The president of the jury is Maneka Gandhi.
- First, Energy Globe’s national awards are determined at the country level and presented in their respective country (currently over 180 countries).
- As a next step, the best projects from each country are nominated for the Energy Globe World Award (international awards), which is presented in 5 different categories: Earth, Fire, Water, Air and Youth. The Energy Globe World Award event is the highlight of the year, where the best projects are presented to a worldwide audience.
Deadline for application: 09-12-2020
More information on the official site Here