- Financial support of up to £6000, available for nature conservation projects
Who is eligible?
- Individuals or small groups
- Projects applicable to developing countries
Critical components of the application
- Projects should focus on nature/biodiversity issues in countries outside the first world
- The impact must be pragmatic, measurable and lasting
- Financial support should constitute a significant part of the total budget
- Funds should be used primarily for field activities
- The project must have a minimum duration of 12 months
Who is generally NOT eligible?
- Projects in first world countries
- Pure research with no obvious conservation benefit
- Attend a conference or seminar
When to send the application?
Applications can be made at any time of the year and are reviewed once all references have been received. Applications are evaluated and decisions generally take 3 months. There are no interviews.
More information on the official site Here