The Qatar Foundation is accepting applications for its World Innovation Summit for Education (WISE) 2021 Awards to recognize and promote six successful and innovative projects that address global educational challenges. The selected projects are models of excellence that inspire others to improve education through innovation and creative action.
The WISE awards recognize innovative educational projects that have already demonstrated a transformative impact on individuals, communities and society. The ideal project would be a continuous, innovative and impactful educational initiative that:
- It has an excellent track record of proven success;
- It is financially sustainable;
- It has a clear plan that indicates the future objectives of the project and future development;
- It is scalable;
- It is replicable in other contexts and regions of the world.
They also have a clear understanding and knowledge of: its innovative character; its distinctiveness within its sphere of action, and; the type and depth of its impact on its beneficiaries.
The WISE 2021 Awards submission procedure accepts both applications and nominations.
Ongoing / existing education projects implemented by any type of organization such as colleges, universities, academic networks, school consortia, civil society and community organizations, governments, international agencies and private sector companies working in the field of education are invited to apply or nominate. Projects can also belong to any educational sector, such as pre-school, primary, secondary, tertiary, vocational training, higher education, special needs education, education for people with disabilities, informal learning, and distance, non-formal and lifelong learning. Finally, projects from anywhere in the world can apply or be nominated for the WISE awards.
- Apply for a WISE Award on behalf of your own project, or nominate another project
- Fill out the online application form.
- English language.
- In the case of an application, the form must include the contact details of two supporters. (e.g., former donors, local governments, other NGOs, etc.)
Deadline for applications: December 20, 2020
Financiable mount: USD 20,000
More information on the official site Here